Tuesday, May 25, 2004

THE CATCHER'S KNIT

Hi Yall,
After reading most of the knitting blogs out there, I've been inspiried to add my voice to the mix. So, Welcome to the CATHERS KNIT. I would have started this blog sooner, however i couldn't think of a name that was catchy, and uniqe, all the good knitting phrases seemed to be taken. So instead, I combined my two 'talents' knitting and midwifery to form the CATCHERS KNIT. My name is Babette and I am a Midwifery student at Ryerson Unviersity in Toronto. By no means am I an experienced knitter. i learned to knit in elementry school, knitting for my cabbage patch kids. I stopped knitting for a million years, and picked it up again after becoming pregnant with my little boy ximuna! So far I've only knitting him booties, he's been growing so fast that I can't keep up, but I'll start something for him soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home